1. Narizinho: cat born on my street in 2004, daughter of Manchinha, I could never rescue her (she always ran out)
2. Wednesday: lots of rain in my city, Narizinho with a huge belly following me, I was late for work and had no hope to rescue her, so I went to work...
3. Thursday night: I am feeding the stray cats, she appears... thin! oh gosh where are her babies?
4. Oh, ok, there they are! Third time she gaves birth on a very easy place, but the other times she didn't let me get her, all the babies disappearing, my heart was bronken
5. But this time I have a different plan, I'll rescue her FIRST, I will hide the transportation cage and try to get her.
6. Oh, I have no wet food at home, let's see, maybe this smelly dry food?
7. Wow, it's a miracle, it worked, I managed to put her into the cage...
8. Now.. the kittens. There they are, on the other side of this tall fence... it is a commercial building and no one is here...
9.So I decided to ask for help, ask for a neighbor to help me with that...
10. I run, put Narizinho on my bathroom, get a box for the babies.
11. The man who was helping me sees the fence is too tall, so he jumps it, ok, where are the cats? he uses a light from the cel phone to locate them, put one, two, six in the box!
12. Narizinho and her children reunited on my bathroom, finaly!