The Breakers Hotel: Palm Beach, Florida
Local call number: PR08197
Title: The Breakers Hotel: Palm Beach, Florida
Date: ca. 1920
General note: The Breakers Hotel, built by Henry Flagler and located at One South County Road in Palm Beach, Florida, originally opened in 1896. It was rebuilt after fires in 1903 and 1925, and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.
Physical descrip: 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 6 in.
Series Title: Print Collection
Repository: State Library and Archives of Florida, 500 S. Bronough St., Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250 USA. Contact: 850.245.6700. Archives@dos.myflorida.com
Persistent URL: www.floridamemory.com/items/show/6739