People picnicking at St. Andrews State Park: Panama City, Florida
Local call number: COM00940
Title: People picnicking at St. Andrews State Park: Panama City, Florida
General note: The park opened in 1951 and now consists of more than 1,260 acres. During World War II, it was part of St. Andrews Military Reservation. Circular cannon platforms are still in place on the beach near the jetties.
Physical descrip: 1 slide - col.
Series Title: Department of Commerce collection
Repository: State Library and Archives of Florida, 500 S. Bronough St., Tallahassee, FL 32399-0250 USA. Contact: 850.245.6700. Archives@dos.state.fl.us
Persistent URL: www.floridamemory.com/items/show/91788
Visit Florida Memory to learn more about the Tin Can Tourists of the World, founded in Tampa, Florida.