Parachute Jump defunct ride. Built for the 1939 World's Fair in Flushing Meadows, Queens, it was moved to Coney Island in 1941. It is sometimes called the "Eiffel Tower of Brooklyn."
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts