new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Cotheridge

St. Leonard's

 

"The church stands a little distance to the south of the Worcester and Bromyard road, and is surrounded on the east, west, and south by the park of Cotheridge Court, which lies to the west of the church and is approached from the east by a fine avenue of lime trees.

"The village is small and widely scattered, Cotheridge itself consisting mainly of the Court, Church Farm to the north of the church, the school built in 1869, and Lower Court Farm, about a quarter of a mile to the south of the Court upon the southern borders of the park."

A History of the County of Worcester 1924

 

Teme Valley, Worcestershire [?]

956 views
5 faves
7 comments
Taken on January 1, 2009