Canton Theatre

The Canton Theatre opened in 1911 and underwent a variety of names until becoming the Canton after its 1940 Art Deco renovation. The Canton closed sometime in the 70s, but the building was purchased by the City of Canton in the 90s. It is now a venue for live performances.


Main Street, Canton.

2 faves
1 comment
Taken on March 21, 2012