The Cameo in Colonialtown

The Cameo Theatre opened in 1940 and served Orlando's Colonialtown neighborhood. It appears that the theater closed soon afterwards for the duration of World War II, but reopened in 1947. The theater closed again for good during or before the 60s.

 

Colonial Drive (US 17-92) near Mills, Orlando.

362 views
1 fave
4 comments
Taken on November 24, 2011