Sayram Lake (Panorama)
Wild flowers blooming near the shore of Sayram lake @ Xinjiang province of China.
Sayram Lake is located in the Bortala Prefecture near the Tian Shan Mountains, Xinjiang, China. In the Kazakh language Sayram means blessing. It is the largest (458 km²) alpine lake in Xinjiang and also the highest(2,070 m).
© All rights reserved. You may not use this photo in website, blog or any other media without my explicit permission.
This photo is in 38 groups
- LANDSCAPES DREAMS -Please comment on two (2)!!! 370,387 items
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 59,341 items
- Your "Postcard" Shot 557,866 items
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,403,342 items
- Beautiful Capture 3,330,532 items
- Elite Photography (Post 1 Award 2 Fave 1) 142,889 items
This photo is in 1 album
- 赛里木湖 Sayram Lake 25 items