“When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness -- and call it love -- true love.” Robert Fulghum
Hummm...I can’t believe I am posting this one...but it really does make me laugh...I have been thinking about posting it for a little while. LOL so here it is...a photo of my husband and I at our favourite “happy” place.
There are however a few things wrong with this capture (oh first don’t tell my husband I posted this!) ;)
1. we are both holding a cup of tea...should be a beer!
2. we are both grinning at and cheering something...don’t know what? (yes I am having fun with my new remote)
3. I have a wet stain on my right knee.
4. my husband is in his beautiful stylin Lake Coat! and hat! :)
5. looks like he might actually have dog poop on his croc...but I am sure I would have smelt it! :)
I hope this photo puts a smile on your face!...that is why I shared it! :)
I hope to take sometime today to catch up on everyone’s streams! can’t wait to see what you have posted!
Have a great day!!