OK...this is in no way perfect, and neither am I. I did this spurt of the moment talking on the phone to my fiffey. This was the first shot I took. The only thing I am not happy about is that the screen on my computer went to black. Other than that I am pretty satisfied. This all together is what I am. My 3 year old was in bed at the taking of this photo so he isnt in the photo in person but his toys and such are. Spread everywhere are little details about me.
- My nail polish
- photo of my husband
- Photo of my father and I
- My camera tattoo with butterfly wings
- How I always sit at my desk. Drawer pulled out.
- My baby's toys
- A vase my mother has had since childhood that I now own
- My favorite things to wear on my feet. My slippers and my flops
- The old desk chair my husband got a garage sale 5 years ago that we can not part with. It is now mine, He got a new one.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts