The Great Theatre of Havana (Gran Teatro de La Habana) and a Ford Consul
The Great Theatre of Havana (Gran Teatro de La Habana), was officially opened in 1838 in a building known as the Palacio del Centro Gallego.
The building was demolished in 1914. The current building construction began in 1908. It was opened in 1915. It was not until 1985 that the building was renamed the Great Theatre of Havana. It is the permanent headquarters of the National Ballet of Cuba.