90/365: The headache look (+13 things)
I've been getting a mild headache all day. I'm pretty sure it's from lack of sleep because the longer I'm up the stronger it gets. I'm sure some sleep will take care of it.
I want to play along with FlickGroupRoulette and today's 13Things, so here goes. In no particular order:
1. I love to make people laugh, even at my expense.
2. I married my high school sweet heart and I love her with everything I have and everything I am.
3. I've been married 9 years haven't gotten around to having kids. I don't know that I ever will. Everybody I know thinks that's weird.
4. I have no idea what my heritage is, but I know I have some German in me. I've wanted to learn German since before I knew that.
5. I love toast, particularly with Jif crunchy peanut butter. I probably eat toast on average at least 3 times a week.
6. I'm very easy going and take everything in stride, but I hate stupid people, particular drivers.
7. I have a very quiet life with few friends and rarely any visitors. I'm trying to fix that a little bit.
8. I believe I may have become addicted to Flickr, but that's okay.
9. I have always been more comfortable and open around girls than guys.
10. I've never really been close to my family and often feel like an outsider or like I don't fit in.
11. My job in not currently very challenging. The people are nice though.
12. I tend to be very trusting of people. I almost always give others the benefit of doubt.
13. I am still 16, no really or least I try to be. I don't want to grow up. I'm happy being young.