A bumpy flight at 38 thousand feet with some unusual cloud formations. One interesting side effect was on the corridor between Houston and Detroit we saw far more airplanes in the sky than usual. My guess is everyone had to go above the cloud cover making for a more crowded friendly skies.
On the plus side, the clouds did not disappoint.
This photo is in 11 groups
- Creative Commons Nature 8,618 items
- Stunning Skies 12,245 items
- Best Images Ever (ADMIN Approval Only | Award 2 or More) 84,628 items
- WHAT'S IN THE CLOUDS-COMMENT on 2 pics of 5 to right using code 12,237 items
- sky & clouds 762,933 items
- Cloudporn 228,409 items