Motor Wheel Lofs
This building in Lansing, Michigan opened in 1918 as the Prudden Wheel Factory. In 1920 Prudden merged with two other companies to become the Motor Wheel Company. By 1934 the company was the largest manufacturer of wheels in the US. In 1964 Goodyear bought the company, and in 1975 the plant was closed.
Recently the building has been redeveloped as the Motor Wheel Lofts.