new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Supreme Court Building, St. John's | by pvdEric
Back to photostream

Supreme Court Building, St. John's

The building was officially opened May 2, 1904, at exactly noon when Chief Justice Sir William Horwood, together with Justices George Henry Emerson and George MacNess Johnson took their places on the bench.

715 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken in August 2010