Sadly, I'm back in Vancouver after 19 absolutely amazing days in Japan. I'm currently about 10 days behind in getting new photos from the trip up on Flickr and waaaaaay behind in looking at all of the great new shots from my Flickr contacts, but I'll catch up eventually.
On my return to Vancouver, I was treated to a package waiting for me in my mailbox: my personal copy of beijing chic. Thanks to Melisa, five of my Beijing shots posted on Flickr were selected to be included in the book:
• Tsinghua University Memorial Gate [page 167]
• Tsinghua Science Park at night [page 168 and back cover]
• Chengfu Lu at night [page 169]
• Lion at Fragrant Hills [page 170]
• Still more to climb (Simatai Great Wall) [page 188]
Thanks again, Melisa!
Oh, and my Flickr stream passed through 25,000 views a few days after I got to Tokyo... thanks to everyone for their visits, kind words, and continued support!