Teacups, Disneyland California.
So I didn't like any of the pictures I took at Disneyland this time around. I took my D200 with the 18-55mm, a holga with a few rolls, and a poloroid with about 30 shots. I was also under the control of a 10 year old girl with some -tude.
I ended up barely taking any pictures, but did get this one. I would really like to go back though. I needed my tripod, a little bit of a longer exposure and a darker sky.
I had to do alot of work in CS2 for this result. mainly level and curve tweaks, but more than I like to. I think I could do better than this without the photoshop if I plan a little more.
So I guess I consider this more of a test shoot/scout for a day in the future. Maybe the Holga pictures will look cool?
July 3 2009
Photo was used in a Polish magazine called EVA.
This photo is in 22 groups
- OC Disney 6,207 items
- *The Best 200 Views Group (freeminded)* 29,372 items
- *The Original* 200 Views 102,675 items
- Challenge this If you Can??(Invite all your CONTACTS) 150,456 items
- 100 (One Hundred) Views (-200) 42,851 items
- Creative Photographers Gallery (Closed due to indifference) 26,901 items