City/town vehicles - range of widths
Of course no exact scale - but a possibility to get a graduation between different types of vehicles supposed to go well with each other. From right to left:
- Roadster (6w), fits 2 figs side by side.
- Oldtimer car (6w+ = 6w plus mudguards), fits 2 figs side by side, usual measure for vintage cars. There are oldtimer cars fitting 3 figs, too.
- Offroader (modded 4437 SUV, 6w+), fits 1 fig, just to show that this kind of TLG car goes well with the MOCs.
- Sports car (6w+), due to the special design this car (Mad Max Interceptor) only fits one driver and one dog which is sufficient here, this type of car is also possible with 2 figs side by side.
- Full-size car (7w), fits 3 or even 4 figs, as an LCS slot car the Checker Cab is equipped with steering and rear suspension.
- Full-size car, long vehicle (7w), the Ecto-1 fits 4 ghostbusters.
- Bus (7w+), the usual size of trucks and buses, the School Bus fits a whole bunch of figs, Monorail trains have the same width.
- Oversize truck (8w+), fits 2 figs, not to be used within the city where plain 8w vehicles don't seem to work, but as an ARFF the Faun will rarely be seen there. 8w will probably be the width of trains, too.
To be continued. Some types of vehicles are still missing, small cars would probably have a width of 5w+, and there will be some trucks, too.