flickr-free-ic3d pan white

Calvary Cemetery

books.google.com/books?id=g9vJrsMSnEQC&pg=PA317&l...

 

from Cincinnati: A Guide to the Queen City and Its Neighbors, by Federal Writers’ Project

 

Calvary Cemetery, a Roman Catholic cemetery in Cincinnati, Ohio, contained 13 acres of ground. It was opened in 1865 by the Catholic Calvary Cemetery Association, consisting of members of St. Francis De Sales Church. The first burial was that of an infant, Catherina Hoffstedde, in 1865.

 

308 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on February 16, 2008