Nevelson inspired art
I can't take credit for this project. My friend Kristi originally taught it and shared it with our "art teacher" group.
1 day 1 hour art session
I introduce the kids to Nevelson's work. We fold and make the 4 cuts together. I call students over to a table and demo. the gluing of the box. I give them some ideas for a jumping off point on how to work with the strips of paper but they are primarily on their own and so excited to work.
I still have 10 more to add...kiddos that didn't finish due to powerpoint technical difficulties. Otherwise, kids get done in one class. Sometimes you need a one class project.
This photo is in 5 groups
- * ALL COLLECTIONS - and PATTERNS, TEXTURES, DETAILED STUDIES * 110,416 items
- Primary School Displays 2,026 items
- The Crafty Crow: a children's craft collective 3,827 items
- We teach ART! 5,168 items
- Elementary Art 4,367 items
This photo is in 1 album
- art ed 277 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- more art that i loooooooove 14 photos