Aggregation Presentation: My So Called Glu'd Life
The old song RipMixLearn still sounds good, but we can now be thinking along with that about how tcontene built from content elsewhere (aggregation via RSS feeds) is viewed. There are different needs and reasons for going Inward or Outward in your aggregating.
* What are some ways of collecting the small pieces into useful packages?
* What are the key considerations in aggregation and representation?
* How do the current available tools stack up?
* What are advantages/pitfalls of relying on this site versus hosting it iin your own web site?
Sniff Some Glu
* Content related to this presentation elifishtacos.suprglu.com/
* Alan's Glu cogdog.suprglu.com/
* Brian's Glu abject.suprglu.com/
* Jay's (Cross) Eclectic Interests jaycross.suprglu.com/
Glu It Yourself
* Abject Learning: Small pieces more loosely joined... musings from the fog
See more examples and resources in the glu tag stream.
Image Credits: Mock-up of SciFi book cover created by Alan Levine, derived from Creative Commons licensed flickr image by Chuck and Vicki Rogers