3...ESTANCIA Y CAPILLA NARBONA ... DON JUAN DE NARBONA 1732 ...
It was declared a National Historic monument.
It was a property of Juan Narbona who exploited it like limekiln.
In the year 1738 there was constructed an oratory and a chapel that were the only ones between Montevideo and Villa Soriano
The Estancia de Narbona, (Narbona’s Farm), built by Don Juan de Narbona in 1732, is an archeological relic. Its Chapel and Oratory were the only ones that existed at those times between Montevideo and Villa Soriano. They were related to the Camacho family, and they are near the Camacho Bridge, surrounded by a beautiful park.