After all that destruction (fun!), I got all my pieces all perfectly placed in their storage spots. Here are all my cheese slopes: Do you not get excited just looking at them? Does your heart not start racing? Are there not dreams of mosaics and windows dancing in your head? :-)
- Ice Dragon Cheese! - Reasonably Clever Chris
- This is my favorite color to use. - Xarquar
- Ooo! - wunztwice
- We are so LONLEY!! - That-Eclarian-Harbinger
- Poop-colored brown? Really? (But then again, I doubt you have a child who likes to throw his poo around the house.....) ;-) (Oh, wait, that's gross -- sorry!) (Mushahahaha!)
- I know! Someone needs to tell them to be fertile and multiply, or something...
- It was almost enough to make me buy the set, but then I talked myself back into sense and a bricklink order. ;-)
- Now I just need to make something tan and make use of them... aren't they lovely? ;-)
- Woah that's a lot of dark blue cheese. - legovaughan
- I see more cheese to the right...*curiosity*. Are we hiding something Katie? =P - <Antimatter>
- I wish! Those are just 1x1 trans plates. Though I did buy some potc sets at the store today, so I have a few more cheesers to add to the collection. Sadly no purple ones, I think. ;-)
- Ditto - Ben Unleashed!
- I've got waay too many of these, for some reason. - eldeeem
- I love these dark blue ones a lot. - Chris Hester
- Silver? - Chris Hester
- Carrot slices? - Chris Hester
- Indeed, these are silver.
- Have too many cheese slopes? Impossible! Though I don't think I've much use for this color either. ;-)
- I got all the dark blue so that I could work on this: www.flickr.com/photos/eilonwy77/5439519610/in/set-7215762...
- I hardy use any lime parts at all... - eldeeem
- I so need more of those. :D - eldeeem
- What, a kid who throws poo around your house? - Haystack Hair
...no, the cheese >.> - eldeeem
- Bah, I'm like a little girl, I like the sparkly ones the most :) - Angeli ¥
- No, actually it's a kid that grabs his poop from his diaper and throws it around the house.... don't even get me started on this... but we'll need to decontaminate the whole house one of these days....