I was tagged by Barb... hi and thanks!
1. I really don't enjoy looking at pictures of myself.
2. I know a lot of people who play the ukulele, but I don't play it myself. I do like it, though.
3. Speaking of music, though my favorite band seems to change frequently, I am currently partial to The Devil Makes Three.
4. If I could do anything at all, I'd probably spend a year driving around taking pictures.
5. If I could do more of anything at all, I'd probably spend the next year trying to make interesting prints of them.
6. I'm pretty sure that if I was done with #s 4 and 5, I'd have a big stack of prints only I would want to look at.
7. I started my current job (or its predecessor, actually) over 20 years ago and was struck by how remarkable it was to have a job that you could actually love and look forward to. Probably for that reason, I'm still there.
8. If I could live anywhere at all, I'd live in Switzerland.
9. My name is on a cardboard box in the "Bug City" sequence in A Bug's Life.
10. My great-great grandfather was also named Eben, and invented baking powder.
11. I agree with lawatt's thing # 11 about lemons.
12. My daughter, of whom I'm very proud (and fond) took this picture with my Holga.
13. There are days when I swear like a sailor.
14. There are times when I'll get a sick, sad, panicky feeling about nothing in particular, and if I stop and think about it, it will go away.
15. I'm not terribly demonstrative.
16. I was unprepared for the amount of real joy there seemed to be around me when Bush left office and Obama took over. It still makes me happy to think about it.