new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Hearn's | by edenpictures
Back to photostream

Hearn's

This cast-iron building housed Macy's old and bitter rival. Originally built in 1878 as the

Ludwig Brothers Dry Goods Store; the three bays to the left, which make up the bulk of the building, were added in 1899 when it became Rothenberg & Co.

 

See www.nysonglines.com/14st.htm#6av .

541 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on June 19, 2008