new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Louisiana State Museum - The Cabildo | by Ed Bierman
Back to photostream

Louisiana State Museum - The Cabildo

Located next to St. Louis Cathedral and facing Jackson Square, the Cabildo was built under Spanish rule in 1795-1799 and named after the municipal governing body that was located there. Before the transfer of the building to the state museum in 1908, the Cabildo served as a city hall, a courthouse and a prison

594 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on November 7, 2013