Window at Parish Church of St Peter, Frampton Cotterell, England
The Parish Church was rebuilt 1858 in Perpendicular Style having embattled parapets with pointed pinnacles and walls of Pennant stone. It retains the medieval tower built in 1315 with dressed Pennant blocks that houses a peal of 6 bells with one inscribed 1627. There is a parish chest from 1600.
This window is unusual in that it reflects an image of the church itself.
Published at www.newscientist.com/blog/shortsharpscience/labels/religion faith medicine prayer.html and www.kreditkarte.com/caritas.php.
See where this photo was taken at maps.yuan.cc/.