Constructive enough? haha - kreezzalee
- Heh heh. ;-) The M4A3 (76)W is pretty boring on the side (and doesn't have an overhang).
I'll probably dress it up with chains, bags, and whatnot before using it in a dio.
- If you flipped this around, I think it'd look better. - Scøtty
- edit: Working on a different muzzlebrake for you gimme a minute - Scøtty
- *twiddles thumbs* ;-)
- Scotty doesn't read comments! - kreezzalee
- never! - Scøtty
- didn't really pan out. Definitely flip the minifig head around though - Scøtty
- This section looks pretty neat. - Mr. Block
- Thank you, finally someone who made it actually accurate with no overhang. - Kitten Krieger
- Replace by technic double pin connector (65535 IIRC) and you can reverse the head and make it smoother. Win win! - gambort
- To be fair, a lot of people are building the "Easy 8," which does have an overhang.
- I really like this machine gun! - psiaki
M4A3 (76)W Sherman Tank (1)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts