- Any reason you used a black torso here? - WisrthanU
- Because a yellow torso signifies a naked fig....that's my guess. :) - floodllama
- Yup, and because I liked the yellow/black contrast more than the consistent colors on the other ones.
- Brute Spiker? Donno if it works...
- Agreed, and ha to Josh. :P - WisrthanU
- "It's not pink, it's LIGHT RED!"
"We have a word for that. It's called 'pink'." - Catsy [CC]
- The term I've heard used is 'Man Magenta'. Personally I'm happy with pink. - Kaptain Kobold
- I am guilty of that, too. - The Magic Tuba Pixie
- and if you notice on real spartans, they have a black suit underneath their armor - Star-Screamer
- Oh it works. :) - Jeff from BAF
- I recognized it right away. - Catsy [CC]
- I thought it was lightish red ;P - legomocs.
- Oh wow, it looks freat - Tsabo Tsaboc
- I knew what it was but I really think 2 blades are necessary. - Lord T
- me too! - Aroŋ.
- Is that you? - Shwooshy
- Well spotted.
- You mean "Man-genta?" - That Lego Kid
- YEY! purpley!! - Marc-Alecai
- WIN. - Swoosh!
- Real spartans? Where? ;) - Swoosh!
- i thought theese cost like 20 quid! - legofan78 [NOT DELETED]
- What's your point?
- What is quid? - Scipio Blade
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts