• Budding yeast. This is why it's also sometimes called "budding yeast".
  • Buddy yeast - mitchleblanc


Newer Older

A photo of bakers yeast, taken through the microscope. Please note: use of this image for non-commercial purposes requires attribution. Thanks!

torakana54 and dullhunk added this photo to their favorites.

  1. 'ju:femaiz 94 months ago | reply

    oooh - that's really cool!

    Camera integrated into the microscope?

  2. duncanmacinnis 94 months ago | reply

    Yep. The camera lens has just been cleaned, so I got a really good shot.

keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts