The Cliff House at Coal Oil Point, soon to be demolished:
"The Cliff House, as its name suggests, is within very close proximity to the ocean bluffs at Coal Oil Point. Removal of the structure would reduce the potential risk to life and property posed by erosion of the bluff face at Coal Oil Point and the eventual deterioration of the structure."
"The approximately 65-year-old Cliff House (building 362) was built by the Goleta Marine Corps Air Station between in 1943 and 1947. Military base inventories listed it as Building 446 and it served as the officers’ club and mess hall (Nye 2009). The property was under the ownership of the Campbell Ranch Estate until it was bought by the Devereux Foundation in 1947."
It's visible in photos from the California Coastal Records Project - here's a view from 1972.