Cobh Train Station, taken just before closing many months ago. It's a long exposure shot of the interior of a fine building on the quay-side.
"The Queenstown Story", a museum in the background of this shot is worth a visit and tells the story of the port of Cobh as the last place 3 million Irish people saw before they sailed for the United States. Some of those sailed on the ill-fated Titanic.
The Queenstown Story on virtualtourist.com has more reviews, and pictures of the museum if you're interested.
1. Duplicate Layer
2. Brighten new layer with Curves tool.
3. Blur with Gaussian Blur and a radius of 15 pixels
4. Black/White conversion with channel mixer
5. Change layer mode to Grain merge, 82.5% opacity
6. Resize and unsharp mask the lower layer.