These should be all of the fabrics for Cinder & Smoke. I need to settle on a running order for them, but I also need to choose a sashing. The first and most obvious option would be white, but I keep staring at the fabrics and wondering if there's another option I haven't thought of yet.
- Chinese linen fabric.
- Japanese linen fabric with large-scale transistor radios
- Japanese grey-blue squares, bought in Hawaii
- Finely-detailed striped Liberty fabric bought in London
- Another Chinese linen fabric
- Japanese Viewmaster linen fabric, designed by Melody Miller
- Sari fabric a friend brought back from India
- Gift from Jeff's mom
- Softly textured Japanese fabric bought in Hawaii
- Japanese textured fabric bought in Hawaii