seen anywhere in washington dc is, of course the washington monument! i can't let myself not take a photo of this imposing structure, just wish i was able to do a night shot, it looks more interesting but had nights filled with dinners and stuff.
i was particularly lucky to get all the flags up with the cool wind blowing! without it, it would look uninteresting. just tall structure shaped like a spike! lol!
the shot includes the people to get you an idea how tall this structure is! truly a great symbol of american history.
just realized it is memorial day weekend in the states, so to all americans, have a happy memorial day!
This photo is in 6 groups
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 523,253 items
- Golden Photographer (Invite Only Images and +10Faves) 25,994 items
- MagicDonkey 9,550 items
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,093 items
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 682,494 items
- The Pritzker Architecture Prize on Flickr (Post 1 - Award 2) 117,059 items
This photo is in 5 albums
- my photos ranked by interestingness according to flickr 100 items
- true blue 26 items
- Washington DC 2007 51 items
- explore top twenty 79 items
- flickr explore's interestingness 500 118 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- redeem 14 photos