I don't know if I'll leave this up, but for now, here's my face.
I've been tagged in a few things (well, a while ago, but I never got round to answering them), so I thought I'd do some now. I was tagged in both of these by elliepalmiotti, so I'll tag a few more people, if you don't mind.
10 Facts about me:
1. I'm a vegetarian
2. I want to live in Norway or Calgary, but I'm stuck in England
3. I've worn glasses since I was two, and I have to wear them every day (I took them off purely for this photo, though)
4. I'm a bit of a "grammar nazi"
5. I love musicals (particularly Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables)
6. Frank Turner is my favourite musician/singer. You should give him a listen
7. I'm about to start my A-Levels, and I'm taking photography, film studies, English language, and psychology.
8. I identify as panromantic asexual
9. I enjoy reading, particularly The Great Gatsby. Obviously, Harry Potter is my favourite series of all time
10. I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks, and I would love a little more confidence.
Place: Hunstanton, which is on the English coast
Food: Spinach and Ricotta pasta
Drink: Banana and strawberry smoothie
Phobia: Plants (mainly roots and seaweed) and fireworks (or just anything that sounds similar)
Brand of chocolate: Cadbury
Super Mario character (and reason): I think my favourite would be King Boo, because I just really hate him.
Harry Potter character (and reason): Remus Lupin. I can't explain why because I'll start crying and won't be able to stop for days
Disney relationship (and reason): Russell and Carl in Up. I just think that everything they have is perfect, and Carl is a wonderful father-figure for Russell.