Priory Park, Hornsey
This fountain was originally placed in the churchyard of St Paul’s Cathedral in 1880. The Corporation of the City of London presented the fountain to the Borough of Hornsey in celebration of the Mayoralty of Ernest Arthur Ebblewhite Esquire and it was unveiled in Priory Park in 1909.
The fountain bears the Arms of the City of London and is made of 50 tons of Lamorna granite. It originally boasted a vertical jet of water from the base and four jets that spouted up into the upper basin, but in recent years has acted as an impressive planter.