new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
General Motors Building ( now called Cadillac Place ) | by DetroitDerek Photography ( ALL RIGHTS RESERVED )
Back to group

General Motors Building ( now called Cadillac Place )

The former World Headquarters for General Motors, these connected buildings were built in 1920. In 1996, GM moved to the RenCen building and made that their new World Headquarters. Kind of ironic, as Ford helped fund the building of the rencen originally in 1976.

4,147 views
6 faves
6 comments
Taken on November 5, 2007