This is the second photo I'm uploading with the "Close Encounters" theme, but is the first photo I'm posting for the Monday Photo Challenges & Thursday Retreads group. The idea this week for Monday is to rehash a photo previously posted. The photo I'm rehashing (aka: applying special effects to) is shown in the comment below.
Steps used to reprocess this photo:
1. I used the "Negative" effect.
2. I flipped the photo horizontally.
3. I adjusted the levels slightly.
4. Using Photo Explosion Deluxe, I added stars and manually moved them.
5. Using Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, I added the light stream.
6. Using the same photo, I created a black square in Photoshop (so I wouldn't lose my EXIF data). Then I selected the whole edited photo and dropped it on the black square.
7. In Photo Explosion Deluxe, I added the text.
8. Due to all the white in the photo, I added a simple black frame using Picnik (to help it stand out a bit).
I hope you like it!
Explored Aug. 17, 2009; Highest Position: 63 ~~ THANK YOU