Wren House - Kew
Wren House, originally known as Studley House, is an early Victorian era residence in the Melbourne suburb of Kew. Its most famous occupant was John Wren, who bought the property in 1902. In 1919 Wren had Studley House rebuilt into the mansion which exists today, but the original building dates to 1859.
After the death of Wren in 1953 the house was eventually purchased by Xavier College in 1966 which renamed Wren House in his honour. The house now forms part of the preparatory school of Xavier College.