- Most stars can be seen here, but only in large and on black...
- Unfortunately i don't know who this statue depicts. I've been searching the internet but didn't find anything... :-(
- Many people were walking here. The long exposure time made them disappear :-)
- Beginning of the fence, which went until the middle of the Charles bridge. That's why i didn't get any decent shot from the bridge itself.
- The shadow of the statue looks a bit strange, as if it's only the shadow of the base. Maybe it's a statue of Lord Dracula? ;-)
- The light was a bit too bright here, so i had to blend it with another exposure (So it wasn't 2 exposures, but more like 2 and 1/8 ;-))
- Loved how those statues looked in front of the sky
Under A Starry Sky
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts