Natural History Museum
#35 on explore and appeared on Front Page - thank you!
It looked like a fisheye photo to me at first (because of the round arches on the ceiling i guess), but as you can see, the stairs are straight, so no fisheye ;)
No HDR has been used, i just pushed the contrast and saturation up a bit.
Iso 1800 handheld @ 1/15s
This photo is in 36 groups
- 1.000+ Faves 262 items
- Nikon flickr Award: 50 most Interesting (post 1 award 5) 410 items
- el arte de la luz y de la sombra ~ Admin inv. ~ P1/A2 8,164 items
- Phamtomapixel pro ( invited only... Comment 1 ) 1,915 items
- The Pantheon of Treasures ( 100+ Faves ) 2,524 items
- *GreatPixGallery 400 Faves+ 198 items