Former Central of Georgia 4-4-0 at the TVRR Museum in Chattanooga, Tennessee
This Class E, 4-4-0 or American Locomotive was Built in 1891 by the Baldwin Locomotive Works for the Savannah and Western Railroad. In 1895, the S&W consolidated with the Central of Georgia and it's number was changed to 1587. In 1912 the CofG again changed the engine number to 1581. The number was changed to 349 in 1926. It is now on display at the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum in Chattanooga, Tennessee.