filo pastry with cheese

    Newer Older

    PaintpotsandDaydreams and DubeFranz added this photo to their favorites.

    1. Dan Bar Dov 44 months ago | reply

      its Kanafeh (not from filo) but from long, thin and very fine noodle

    2. David Lebovitz 44 months ago | reply

      In English, it's referred to as "Shredded filo" by the companies that produce it.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts