Autumn Colors at Portland Japanese Garden 3
This was shot on a tripod with my Sigma 10-20mm ultra wide angle lens attached to my Canon EOS Rebel T1i. Three exposures (-2..0..+2 EV) was processed in Photomatix. Tone mapped and detail enhanced. In Photoshop, increased overall saturation, curve adjustment, and unsharp mask.
There are more to Portland Japanese Garden than the tree.
This photo is in 9 groups
- Art of Images ~ AOI L1~ ( Post 1, Award 3) 857,051 items
- Photos that are top in your Flickr 26,280 items
- Japanese Gardens 11,063 items
- " FLICKR Stars :: COMMENT OR BAN :: post 1 award 6: 331,237 items
- CLOSED Fl♥ckr Hearts -- Post 1 & Give 3 Hearts 686,155 items
- Canon EOS 500D (aka Rebel T1i & Kiss X3 Digital) 232,748 items