Autumn Colors at Portland Japanese Garden 2
This was shot on a tripod with my Sigma 10-20mm ultra wide angle lens attached to my Canon EOS Rebel T1i. Three exposures (-2..0..+2 EV) was processed in Photomatix. Tone mapped and detail enhanced. In Photoshop, increased overall saturation, curve adjustment, and unsharp mask.
Went back to Portland Japanese Garden again today! The colors definitely turned a bit more in two days. And it was a foggy morning, too! This time, I took Joe along with me. This is so that he can get a crack at this with his new Canon 5D Mark II. You can view his photostream by clicking here.
For print purchases and licensing information, please visit My Website or email me at email@example.com
This photo is in 22 groups
- The Colors of Fall ~ PDX Portland Oregon Mt Hood Columbia Gorge 659 items
- ANGEL GALLERY :Images w/ 7+ Angel Awards , Post 1 / Award 3 13,741 items
- "Platinum&Gold Double Dragon Awards"Admin Invite Only 35,640 items
- High Quality Images! Award 7!! Sweeper Running!!! 260,490 items
- Flickr Rose Awards 124,583 items
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 207,399 items