Ruishton - South Aisle East Window
The village of Ruishton lies a couple of miles South East of Taunton in Somerset. The parish church of Saint George lies on the northern edge of the village.
There has been a church on the site since since the 12th century but the current building dates from the 14th century.
This photograph shows one of the stained glass windows which can be found in the church. This window is the East window of the South Aisle. The three main figures show King David flanked by two angels. At the top of the window is a good depiction of the Agnus Dei. The window dates to circa 1873.