Newer Older

    A glass lensed version of the Holga. Nowadays called the Holga 120GFN

    1. (deaf mute) 75 months ago | reply

      I'm currently bidding on one of these on Ebay. Hopefully I'll win it and get some better images than the plastic lens variety.
      Found in a search. (?)

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts