Well it's done...not really sure it was worth how long I spent messing with it. Now this monkey is off my back I can work on some new MOC's. More pics to follow when I get some time. I think scale wise it ended up being a large fighter/gunship. Think space F-4 phantom or something like that. All credit to Rob Cunningham's concept art for the inspriation. Not to mention the clean up by Norsehound. There is probably a little Talros in there as well.
- That's Aces, Charles - -Taylor-
- seconded - space_e
- Thirded. - Dr. X.
- The coloring here is great. - vìnn
- Fourth'ed. - vìnn
- I like the gun, for one. I think it fits. - Dr. X.
- This entire panel, numbering, arrows...all looks fantastic. - zachmoe
- Infinitie'd! ha! - wunztwice
- Twofinitie'd! Haha! - unhh
- i have no idea whats going on - elgranbano
- I seldom do either.
- And beyond! - zachmoe
- Now they're all connected! - Dezperado
- These notes look like a trail of smoke. Is something on fire? - brickfrenzy
- Clearly the bridge has been bombed. - Dezperado
- and now this is connected ... - LegGodt
Taiidan Gunship Ver.1
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts