flickr-free-ic3d pan white

North Park Wilson School

North Park Wilson School resulted from the merger of two schools - North Park and Wilson. This building was originally North Park School, opened in 1954. The original Wilson school in the City Park neighbourhood closed in 1993 and became the First Nations University of Canada until 2010. Now it's being redeveloped as a commercial building. The name North Park Wilson School was adopted in 1996.

622 views
0 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on December 27, 2011