Pio Fedi's The Rape of Polyxena (1865) . Often confused with the rape of Sabine women... that statue is next to this one.
Achilles with Polyxena in arm, stepping over her brother's body.
The basic story:
1) Ployxena was the daughter of Hecuba and the King of Troy.
2) Achilles killed Ployxena's brother Troilus in front of her.
3) Achilles falls in love with Ployxena.
4) Achilles kills another brother Hector.
5) Ployxena offers herself as a slave to Achilles in return for Hector's body.
6) Ployxena discovers Achilles heel betraying him to his brother Paris.
7) Paris kills Achilles
8) As he’s dieing, Achilles asks that Polyxena “Sacrificed” to him.
9) Ployxena is stabbed to death.
10) Trojan War ends